Heating and Cooling Emergency Service Request
Wisconsin HVAC systems need to be flexible to handle scorching summer days and freezing winter weather. Donovan & Jorgenson understands furnaces and air conditioners break down, usually at the most inconvenient time. To best serve you, our NATE certified technicians provides 24-hour emergency air conditioning and furnace repairs in southeast Wisconsin. Whether your heat gives out in the middle of a cold winter night or your A/C system breaks down in July, our dedicated heating and cooling experts are here to solve the problem.
With three convenient offices in New Berlin, Mukwonago, and West Allis, our reliable service technicians can promptly handle your emergency repair requests anywhere in southeastern Wisconsin. We offer high quality HVAC services when you need them most. If you have an emergency, please call our 24 hour service line at 262-784-6440.
If you are in need of a non-emergency heating or air conditioning repair, please complete a service request to receive the best service in the industry from our NATE certified technicians. Your request will be handled within 24 hours.
Emergency Heating Repairs for Wisconsin Homeowners
Wisconsin residents know – a failed furnace in the dead of winter is not fun. A cold home or business is more than a temporary discomfort. In fact, you’re at risk of frozen pipes bursting, ruining heirlooms and personal property. Infants, young children and the elderly need consistent warmth on cold days since it’s harder for them to regulate their body temperate. Employees and customers alike won’t want to come in to your workplace if they need to wear winter gear while inside.
You can’t afford to wait another day. Contact Donovan & Jorgenson immediately for our 24 hour heat system repair services! Our interior heating experts fix the following furnace and heat pump brands:
Save yourself from the unnecessary stress of having your home or business become an ice box. Call our Milwaukee furnace experts to fix your furnace – fast!
4 Steps to Take When Your Furnace Stops Working
- Check to make sure your furnace is on the HEAT setting
- It may seem like an obvious point, but having your furnace on the wrong setting could be the problem. Someone might have accidentally turned on the fan instead of the heat.
- Check your filter – is it clear of debris?
- A dirty furnace filter limits airflow, which causes pressure build-up. Advanced furnaces usually shut down before the build-up continues. Go to different rooms to see if some areas are warmer than others.
- Check the circuit breaker switch and the furnace switch
- Sometimes, a simple circuit trip can be the reason your furnace isn’t turning on. A power surge can cause the system to reset on a different mode
- Call Donovan & Jorgenson immediately!
- If none of the above steps fix your problem, you’re looking at broken furnace. The sooner your call our 24-hour service line, the sooner our technicians can get out there and restore your heat!
Summer Air Conditioning Fix & Repair Emergencies
Those hot and humid summer days never slow down, and neither should your air conditioner! A broken A/C unit in summer is an emergency, especially when the temperatures keep climbing. Conditions caused by overheating, like heat stroke and heat exhaustion, can prove fatal. Pets, infants, and seniors are at greater risk as temperatures soar. Donovan & Jorgenson provides emergency air conditioning fix and repair services.
Keep your home or business cool, comfortable, and safe with our 24-hour furnace repair. We will come out to your location, run a diagnostic, and fix the problem on the spot. Our Milwaukee A/C unit repair technicians work with the following brands:
Take Wisconsin’s heat head-on and call Donovan & Jorgenson’s A/C unit services immediately for fast and friendly repair!
How to Handle Heat with Broken A/C
- Go somewhere cooler in the building like a basement
- Turn off lights and electronics which can raise the temperature
- Turn on fans or open windows to move air through the building
- Drink lots of water
- Avoid cooking with heat
- Contact Donovan & Jorgenson for emergency repairs
It’s freezing outside, and your furnace isn’t working properly. It’s over 100 degrees and your A/C is out. Contact our emergency heating unit repair technicians right now for our 24-hour fix services!